Wednesday, January 31, 2007

too much software to learn

Now I have this blog, in order to more personalise interactions within a large section of the blogosphere, I find that I shall have to learn even more software gubbins. I know they try and make it easy for us, but now I have to figure out how to ensure that the full width of pictures loads. The posts I have made below have about half the width of each photo missing, which obviously is no use.

This is on top of 2 different browsers, multiple e-mail systems, MS word, excel, not to mention the stuff I need to use to burn CD's, my antivirus software, various kinds of entertainment software, and so on.
It was so much simpler 11.5 years ago when I first met the internet and e-mail. ONe program for each, and one word processing program and that was about it.

No comments: